CONTI Evolution in the Media
BLOG - 2015: The Year Business Gets Simple?
I recently came across this great article about the slow pace of simplicity innovation in our workplaces. As a consumer, almost every aspect of our lives has become simpler, faster, and more effective. Not so in the corporate space. We continue to be sucked into the black hole of business complexity.
Bruce Lee's famous quote says it all: "The height of cultivation always runs to simplicity". As a business operating in particularly complex field, we continually struggle with battling complexity and trying to create simplicity. Part of our strategic vision is to continually strive to find simplicity over complexity, to allow us to serve our clients better, move quicker, and be more profitable.
How do you bring simplicity to your business?
- We're Seekign a Client Engagement Coordinator
- Business Development Manager - Vancouver and Victoria
- EPSON Brightlink Pro Video Demo
- Demo Blowout: EPSON BRIGHTLINK PRO with Installed Audio
- Projection Part 4: Operations Centres
- Projection Part 3: Big Screen Entertainment
- Projection Part 2: The Boardroom and the Big Picture
- Projection Part 1: Laser Light Show
- Simplicity: What Bruce Lee can Teach Us About Business and Life
- Innovative Products: Bose Power Share Amplifier