CONTI Evolution in the Media
BLOG - 6 Basic Needs that Make us Tick
I recently read this article in Entrepreneur Magazine by famous motivational speaker Tony Robbins. He speaks about the 6 Basic Needs that Make us Tick. As a business manager and as a human being, I found that reviewing these 6 things was very interesting and I could draw quick connections to my own needs (and wants), as well as the organizational needs of our team and the individuals within that team.
I am a big believer in building a strong corporate culture and I believe that ultimately a corporate culture can take many shapes, but it will likely be affected by these 6 basic needs.
The 6 Basic Needs Are:
1. Certainty and Comfort - People want to know where we're going and how we're going to get there.
2. Uncertainty / Variety - Routine can be mundane, people need variety to thrive.
3. Significance - People need to feel that what we're doing is significant.
4. Love & Connection - In our business we thrive from having customers love us, and a shared love and connection for our teammates.
5. Growth - As a business we must feel as though we're achieving growth. As individuals we must feel the same.
6. Contribution - We all want to feel like we're contributing to the big picture, the business, and to life in general.
If you're interested in reading more about these 6 Basic Needs, check out the article below:
- We're Seekign a Client Engagement Coordinator
- Business Development Manager - Vancouver and Victoria
- EPSON Brightlink Pro Video Demo
- Demo Blowout: EPSON BRIGHTLINK PRO with Installed Audio
- Projection Part 4: Operations Centres
- Projection Part 3: Big Screen Entertainment
- Projection Part 2: The Boardroom and the Big Picture
- Projection Part 1: Laser Light Show
- Simplicity: What Bruce Lee can Teach Us About Business and Life
- Innovative Products: Bose Power Share Amplifier