CONTI Evolution in the Media
BLOG: Superbowl "Super" for Local Bars and Pubs
As a business focused on audio visual for restaurants, with clients across North America and many in Seattle and Vancouver it's hard not to see the building excitement around this year's Superbowl Sunday!
Despite being based in Vancouver, the wave of Seattle Seahawks supporters sweeping this city has been nothing short of amazing. I recently read the article below that captures the excitement for local restaurant and bar owners and dares to suggest that the Seahawks have become bigger than the Canucks, GASP!!! I think it's safe to say that on Superbowl Sunday, the focus in Vancouver will be steadfastly on the Seahawks.
Many of our restaurant and pub customers are looking forward to a banner sales day come Superbowl Sunday. I recently read that Superbowl is the second biggest food consumption day after US Thanksgiving... bring on those chicken wings!
Why would anyone stay at home when they can enjoy some great food, great sound, the friendship of a stranger, and the countless prizes and give-aways that will be on offer at most restaurants and bars this coming Superbowl. Restaurants and bars across Vancouver will be gearing up for this great event, with the grills and the their TV's working overtime.
CLICK THE LINKS BELOW TO READ THE ARTICLE IN FULL:
Vancouver Courier: Superbowl Super for Local Bars and Pubs
CTV: Is Vancouver becoming ad "Four Down" town?
- We're Seekign a Client Engagement Coordinator
- Business Development Manager - Vancouver and Victoria
- EPSON Brightlink Pro Video Demo
- Demo Blowout: EPSON BRIGHTLINK PRO with Installed Audio
- Projection Part 4: Operations Centres
- Projection Part 3: Big Screen Entertainment
- Projection Part 2: The Boardroom and the Big Picture
- Projection Part 1: Laser Light Show
- Simplicity: What Bruce Lee can Teach Us About Business and Life
- Innovative Products: Bose Power Share Amplifier