CONTI Evolution in the Media
BLOG - Less Christmas Music This Season
I saw this article from the newspaper in San Diego. As a PlayNetwork channel partner, we work very closely with brands to shape music programming in a way that reflects the authentic attributes of the brand. With the holidays come the challenge balance the brand-curated music that support the brand identity with the traditional sounds of the season.
How do you adapt your music for the season? Check out the article below.
- We're Seekign a Client Engagement Coordinator
- Business Development Manager - Vancouver and Victoria
- EPSON Brightlink Pro Video Demo
- Demo Blowout: EPSON BRIGHTLINK PRO with Installed Audio
- Projection Part 4: Operations Centres
- Projection Part 3: Big Screen Entertainment
- Projection Part 2: The Boardroom and the Big Picture
- Projection Part 1: Laser Light Show
- Simplicity: What Bruce Lee can Teach Us About Business and Life
- Innovative Products: Bose Power Share Amplifier