CONTI Evolution in the Media
MEDIA - (Radio) Enterprise Radio, April, 26 2015: How Audio Visual Systems Can Help You Build Strong Connections and Drive Commerce
I recently had an opportunity to sit down for an interview with Eric Dye from Enterprise Radio. Each Month, Enterprise Radio features interviews with corporate leaders and entrepreneurs across North America. We were pleased to have CONTI Evolution featured this month on the internationally distributed Enterprise Radio. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to tell our story to your listeners.
In the interview, we discuss some of the techniques we use to bring value to our enterprise, retail, and restaurant clients with both local projects and projects across North America.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST HERE: http://media.blubrry.com/epn/p/epodcastnetwork.com/audio/EnterpriseRadio_ColbyHarder.mp3
The following is the highlights summary from the EPodcast Network and Enterprise Radio Website:
Colby Harder, President of CONTI Evolution, an audio video advisory services firm who supports client projects across North America joins Enterprise Radio. Colby will be telling us how his clients use audio video technology to build stronger connections with their customers and help them drive commerce.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Colby Harder discuss the following:
- What is CONTI Evolution?
- What makes you unique in your industry?
- In your business you speak about “building connections”, tell me more about that.
- Who is your typical customer, and why do they choose to work with your team?
- Exactly how do you deliver higher value for your clients?
- How do you meet new clients in your business?
- You are based in the Pacific NorthWest, How do you service clients across North America?
- What 3 tips would you give our listeners who want to use AV to build connections and stronger experiences?
Colby Harder is an entrepreneur, salesman, blogger, and business leader. Colby is the President of CONTI Evolution an audio visual advisory services firm that supports projects across North America. CONTI Evolution designs, deploys, and supports commercial audio and video systems that support better business meetings for corporate customers and engaging customer experiences for restaurant and retail customers. CONTI Evolution’s clients include some of the world’s leading businesses and brands, including work for Microsoft, SAP, Victoria’s Secret, and Nordstrom on projects ranging from Miami to Northern Canada. In 2010, Colby was named as one of BIV Newspaper’s Forty under 40, at the age of 35.
Colby’s personal engagement with clients for more than 15 years has shaped his outlook on delivering client value. Working in an technical industry that is often plagued by unnecessary complexity and inconsistency has shaped his company’s focus and developed a strong belief in the value of simplicity, consistency, and serviceability for his clients. This focus is the driver of value for CONTI Evolution’s customers, many of whom consider the CONTI Evolution team as subject matter experts in audio visual systems and a valuable and cost effective extension of their own projects teams.
To connect with Colby directly, reach out to him on LinkedIn or email colbyh(at)conti.ca
To Visit Enterprise Radio, visit the complete link here:
- We're Seekign a Client Engagement Coordinator
- Business Development Manager - Vancouver and Victoria
- EPSON Brightlink Pro Video Demo
- Demo Blowout: EPSON BRIGHTLINK PRO with Installed Audio
- Projection Part 4: Operations Centres
- Projection Part 3: Big Screen Entertainment
- Projection Part 2: The Boardroom and the Big Picture
- Projection Part 1: Laser Light Show
- Simplicity: What Bruce Lee can Teach Us About Business and Life
- Innovative Products: Bose Power Share Amplifier