CONTI Evolution in the Media
BLOG - MS Lync in your Boardroom?
Many of our enterprise customers have made the shift to MS Lync as their unified communications platform of choice. Generally speaking, I've heard positive feedback from customers on the power of this tool. It is also very cost effective when you compare it to other UC offerings. The challenge that many of our clients have had is when they try and extend the functionality of MS Lync into their boardrooms and meeting rooms. Many video conferencing and audio conferencing suppliers claim to offer "MS Lync Integration" with limited success. The alternative to this build-up approach is now a number of turnkey MS Lync-oriented conference room solutions from Crestron, Polycom, and SMART Technologies. These solutions are presented as pre-built solutions designed to plug into the Lync environment as a boardroom UC/Conferencing solution. Each solution has similarities (including some shared components), and some differences. For more information on MS Lync (now being re-branded as "Skype for Business"), take a look at the overview article and video below.
- We're Seekign a Client Engagement Coordinator
- Business Development Manager - Vancouver and Victoria
- EPSON Brightlink Pro Video Demo
- Demo Blowout: EPSON BRIGHTLINK PRO with Installed Audio
- Projection Part 4: Operations Centres
- Projection Part 3: Big Screen Entertainment
- Projection Part 2: The Boardroom and the Big Picture
- Projection Part 1: Laser Light Show
- Simplicity: What Bruce Lee can Teach Us About Business and Life
- Innovative Products: Bose Power Share Amplifier