CONTI Evolution in the Media
PRESS RELEASE: CONTI Evolution to Bring Music and Media to Nordstrom Vancouver
Vancouver, BC: Audio Video Advisory Services firm, CONTI Evolution will deliver high quality brand-curated music programming, visual, media, sound systems and distributed satellite TV to the new 250,000 sf Nordstrom Flagship store planned for Vancouver's Robson Street. Working in partnership with PlayNetwork of Redmond, WA, the project further establishes CONTI Evolution as a leader in branded music and media experiences for retail and restaurant, and the project partnership builds upon the previous success achieved in 2012 when they were involved in the audio visual for the launch of the 35,000sf Victoria's Secret Flagship store, also on Robson Street.
Some highlights of the Nordstrom Audio Visual Project:
- Nearly 250,000 square feet of store space
- Located at Pacific Centre in the recently renovated former Eaton's location at Robson and Granville.
- PlayNetwork brand-curated background music programming throughout the space
- A sound system that includes hundreds of speakers
- Satellite distribution to locations throughout the store
- Visual media and touchscreens at various locations
Speaking of his company's recent success, CONTI Evolution President Colby Harder said, "I've loved music my entire life, and I believe very strongly in the role that music and media plays in shaping the retail experience for the better." Harder then went on to say "Music has the power to instantly change how we feel and it has the power the bring on strong emotions. In the retail environment, well selected music can really tell a brand's story and connect you to that space and that time. We all have a song that we think back on and know exactly where we were when we hear it for the first time."
About CONTI Evolution: CONTI Evolution (www.conti.ca) is a boutique Audio Video Advisory Services firm that was founded in Vancouver, BC in the autumn of 1973. Today they provide support to audio video projects across North America in both corporate meeting spaces and restaurant and retail environments. They provide services to leading customers and brands like SAP, Microsoft, Earls Restaurants, The Government of Canada, and Victoria's Secret.
About Nordstrom: From one tiny shoe store, Nordstrom has grown into a fashion specialty chain with global reach. It offers an unparalleled selection of shoes, clothing and accessories, and an extensive range of services to make shopping fun and convenient. In 2011, the company achieved an all-time record for total net sales at $10.5 billion. Nordstrom currently operates a total of 289 stores located in 38 states, with 118 full-line stores in the United States and one in Canada, 167 Nordstrom Racks, two Jeffrey boutiques and one clearance store. Looking ahead, the company plans to open three new full-line stores in 2014, followed by the opening of its first Manhattan store in 2018. Nordstrom expects to reach a total of 230 Rack stores by 2016.
About PlayNetwork: In 1996, PlayNetwork began with custom in-store music. Today, PlayNetwork is the leading innovator of branded customer experiences – a global provider of creative strategy, original content and creative media, digital innovation and software development, audio/visual systems engineering and integration, in-store and on-hold messaging, advertising networks, and support - all under one roof. The result? Breakthrough, omni-channel experiences spanning a range of industries.
- We're Seekign a Client Engagement Coordinator
- Business Development Manager - Vancouver and Victoria
- EPSON Brightlink Pro Video Demo
- Demo Blowout: EPSON BRIGHTLINK PRO with Installed Audio
- Projection Part 4: Operations Centres
- Projection Part 3: Big Screen Entertainment
- Projection Part 2: The Boardroom and the Big Picture
- Projection Part 1: Laser Light Show
- Simplicity: What Bruce Lee can Teach Us About Business and Life
- Innovative Products: Bose Power Share Amplifier